Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Clunes guesthouse in Byron Bay Hinterland with free parking
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in a rural location, this family-friendly guesthouse is within 12 mi (20 km) of Minyon Falls, Rocky Creek Dam, and Teven Valley Golf Course. Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms is 10.2 mi (16.5 km) away.
Along with an outdoor pool, this guesthouse has a fitness center and a lazy river. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
All 6 individually decorated rooms feature Select Comfort beds and sofa beds. Guests can enjoy private spa tubs, and other standard amenities include kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Byron Hinterland Villas
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Byron Hinterland Villas provides an outdoor tennis court, a lazy river, and a spa tub. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury guesthouse also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Byron Hinterland Villas has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Lazy river
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1998
- Pool sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Outdoor tennis court
- Spa tub
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Espresso maker
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Private spa tub
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a lazy river, and a fitness center.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of AUD 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pet fee: AUD 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.00 per night
Guest house Name
- Suzannes Hideaway
- Suzannes Hideaway Clunes
- Suzannes Hideaway House
- Suzannes Hideaway House Clunes
- Suzanne's Hideaway Clunes, Victoria
- Byron Hinterland Villas House
- Byron Hinterland Villas
We should mention
One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.