- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Martim Moniz Square
- 12 min walk
- Rossio Square
- 18 min walk
- Castle of Sao Jorge
- 3 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Lisbon's Alfama neighbourhood, No Limit Hostel Lisbon is in the city centre. Rossio Square and Castle of Sao Jorge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Amoreiras Shopping Center and Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre. Check out an event or a game at Estádio da Luz, and consider making time for Lisbon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostel's location for the sightseeing.
- Martim Moniz Square - 12 min walk
- Rossio Square - 18 min walk
- Santa Justa Elevator - 3 min drive
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 3 min drive
- Castle of Sao Jorge - 3 min drive
- R. Forno Tijolo Stop - 2 min walk
- Rossio Station - 20 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 16 min drive
About this property
No Limit Hostel Lisbon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - midnight. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- No Limit Hostel Lisbon Lisbon
- No Limit Hostel Lisbon Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- No Limit Hostel Lisbon Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Lisbon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Okay for the price
I've stayed in 2 rooms in different floor, both rooms without window, so there is no fresh air in room. Maybe too much guest there, so in the morning shower room is clean after house keeper clean it, but after few hours till next morning, floor always wet and slippery.