- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Old Town Hall
- 5 min walk
- Bad Schachen Ferry Port
- 10 min drive
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Hotel Seerose is in an area with good shopping. Lindau-Bad Schachen Golf Club and Bad Schachen Ferry Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Hard Beach and Skywalk Allgau.
- Old Town Hall - 5 min walk
- Bad Schachen Ferry Port - 10 min drive
- Bregenz Beach - 18 min drive
- Wettingen-Mehrerau Abbey - 18 min drive
- Hard Beach - 24 min drive
- Lindau Central Station - 8 min walk
- Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance) - 26 min drive
- Barbarista - 1 min walk
- Fidelisbäck - 1 min walk
- City Pub - 2 min walk
- Alte Schule - 2 min walk
- Bäckerei Markus Miller - 2 min walk
About this property
- Disliked: Staff & service
Not the best service.
Nobody was really there at the front desk, so if you need anything then forget it. They gave me a smaller/cheaper room than what I paid for but, I couldn't find anyone to complain to. Very brief & hurried instructions. Parking is at least a 15 minute walk, so forget about parking close. You could probably find a better deal, with a better location, and more friendly staff. I wouldn't stay here again.