Get an overview of this hotel3-star Lincoln hotel in Washingborough with free parking
Located in Washingborough, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Heighington Methodist Church, Sincil Bank, and Usher Gallery. Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, express check-out, wedding services, and a garden are onsite.
All 14 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities that guests will find include coffee makers and electric kettles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Washingborough Hall Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Lincoln hotel also offers a garden, a fireplace in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Washingborough Hall Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1700
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Dining Room - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.