Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Lincoln
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Lincoln Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Lincoln Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Lincoln Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Lincoln and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 11 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Ibis Lincoln is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
- The Old Palace is a bed & breakfast that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free newspapers and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at DoubleTree by Hilton Lincoln. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning your trip to Lincoln
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Lincoln is 19 mm
Exploring Lincoln with your pet
Known for its cathedrals, Lincoln has lots to offer visitors, including its castles, monuments and university life. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Usher Gallery and Joseph Banks Conservatory. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Perry's Aquatic Centre, Dog Adventure Centre or Pets Corner Lincoln.