Get an overview of this hotelColonial Lima hotel in Miraflores with free breakfast
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Miraflores, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Parroquia Nuestra Senora de Fatima, Larcomar Shopping Center, and Ricardo Palma Cultural Center. Atlantic City and Villena Bridge are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 45 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and cable TV. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 495 square feet (46 square meters) include conference space. This Colonial hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bayview Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Conference space size (feet) - 495
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
El Tumi Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this cocktail bar specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 52 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 77 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 52 per night
- Bayview Hotel Lima
- Bayview Lima
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).