Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Old Stock Exchange
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Lille, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Euralille, Old Stock Exchange, and Lille Grand Square. Rihour Square and Palace of Fine Arts are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 97 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus minibars and LED TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Lille Europe
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. This Lille hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Lille Europe is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 6 per stay)
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 6 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Europe Hotel Lille
- Europe Lille
- Europe Lille Hotel
- Hotel Europe Lille
- Hotel Lille Europe
- Lille Europe Hotel
- Lille Hotel Europe
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.