Visitors can enjoy all that Liljeholmen has to offer including the parks and shopping. The walkable and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Stockholm City Hall, Stockholm Palace and Museum of Medieval Stockholm.
- There are 482 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Liljeholmen
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Liljeholmstorget Galleria is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Trekanten to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday to Liljeholmen, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 400 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Liljeholmens Stadshotell is located in central Liljeholmen. This 2-star hotel in Stockholm features free WiFi, free parking and a computer station.
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Stockholm features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour health club. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Stockholm can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Stockholm City Hall, located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city centre, and Stockholm Palace, which is 2 mi (3.3 km) away.
Getting around Liljeholmen
Nearby metro stations include Liljeholmen T-Bana and Trekanten Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Liljeholmen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Liljeholmen gets about 487.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C