Search Hotels in Lianozovo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 28 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Lianozovo has to offer including the parks, theatres and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Bolshoi Theatre, State Historical Museum and Lenin's Mausoleum.
- There are 2061 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lianozovo
A favourite place to visit in the city is Lianozovskiy Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bolshoi Theatre and State Historical Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lianozovo, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 910 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- BestFlat24 Altufyevo is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Lianozovo. This 5-star hotel in Khimki features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and a fitness centre. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport is 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from central Lianozovo. This 5-star hotel in Moscow features a restaurant, free parking and a health club. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Hotel Metropol Moscow is 10 mi (16.2 km) from the centre of Lianozovo. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Moscow can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its clean rooms and local sightseeing.
Popular places to see outside the city include Crocus Expo Center, located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city centre, and Lenin's Mausoleum, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away.
Getting around Lianozovo
With so many ways to get around, seeing Lianozovo is a breeze. Head over to Altufyevo Station for metro transport. If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Moscow Lianozovo Station.
Dressing for Lianozovo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 4°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -16°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 12°C as the daytime average and -13°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Lianozovo is 627.60 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -14°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lianozovo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lianozovo, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Lianozovo?
Lianozovo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lianozovo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lianozovo Airports
- Areas of Lianozovo
- Accommodation near Lianozovo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lianozovo
- Choose Your Lianozovo Hotel Style
- Search Lianozovo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lianozovo
- Hotels Near Lianozovo, Moscow
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends