This place needs to be torn down. We used 2 rooms on our visit. The first we lasted about 3 minutes in. It was a smoking room to begin with. My mistake. Could not stand the smell. Bed mattress was stained and burned and full of hair, and not the type from a persons head. We moved to a non smoking room next. That had a little better smell, but not much. Bathroom ceiling had mold above the tub area. Fingernails were left on the counter in the bathroom. Walls were in disrepair. Asked for wash towels from the staff because non were in the room, they never brought them. The room overall was not clean. This place was full of road workers and truckers. May be fine for them, but I will never use a Days Inn again.