Search Hotels in Lesina
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Lesina
Guests will appreciate the theme park, parks and beaches in Lesina.
- There are 2 Lesina hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Foggia (FOG-Gino Lisa), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lesina
- Adventures is just one of the many top activities, whereas Acquafantasy and Lesina Marina Beach, Lesina, Italy are great sights to visit
- The parks and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Aldo Cuccia Plaza, Vignanotica Beach, and Lido delle Sirene are several places worth visiting
Staying in Lesina
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Villaggio Albatros.
Villaggio Albatros, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lesina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Lesina gets about 478 millimetres of rain per year