Search Hotels in Lefkada
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Lefkada are sure to enjoy the marina. Tourists can also enjoy the city's archaeological sites, churches and cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Milos Beach, Kathisma Beach and Egremni Beach.
- There are 461 hotels and other accommodation options in Lefkada
- The closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.), 50.6 mi (81.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lefkada
Cultural venues in the city include Phonograph Museum, Angelos Sikelianos Museum and Archaeological Museum Lefkas. The city is notable for landmarks like Ethnikis Antistaseos Square, Sikelianou Square and Marka Square. The city's natural beauty is on display at Milos Beach, Kathisma Beach and Egremni Beach.
In Nidri, you'll find 461 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- George - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Grand TheoNi Boutique Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Vergina Star - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Lefkada include Porto Katsiki Beach.
Dressing for Lefkada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- Lefkada gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°C