Visiting Le Pechereau
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Le Pechereau has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Paris (XJY-Gare de Massy TGV Train Station), 151.4 mi (243.7 km) from the city centre
Staying in Le Pechereau
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy L'Escapade.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is L'Escapade with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Le Pechereau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Le Pechereau is 25 millimetres