Book your room at Appart'City Le Mans Centre
Get an overview of this hotel3-star residence near St-Julien Cathedral
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Le Mans, this residence is within 1 mi (2 km) of Palace of Congress and Culture and St-Julien Cathedral. Abbaye de l'Epau is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away.
This residence features self parking, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 163 rooms have TVs with digital channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include living rooms, WiFi, and wired Internet.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Appart'City Le Mans CentreLe Mans Sarthe 72100
More about a residence experience
A residence stay provides warmth and charm in a unique, traditional residence. Likely situated in a small town or the heart of a bustling city, you can live like a local and explore nearby cultural attractions. Best for stays of 2 days or longer where you can enjoy an inspired holiday with your family and friends at this distinctive property.
Appart'City Le Mans Centre features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( €2.00 per day ), Wired internet access ( 1,10 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( €1.10 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate living room
- Free weekday newspaper
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 1,10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1.10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 1.10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per day
- Appart'City House Mans Centre
- Appart'City Mans Centre
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).