Visiting Le Gosier
Travellers to Le Gosier give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, casinos and sporting events. A top sight in the area is Pointe Tarare Nude/Naturiste Beach.
- There are 333 hotels and other accommodation options in Le Gosier
- The closest major airport is in Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Gosier
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Plage de la Datcha, Island of Gosier and Leeward Islands. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort fleur d'épée and Aquarium of Guadeloupe.
In Les Abymes, you'll find 333 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel La Maison Créole - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and WiFi.
- La Creole Beach Hôtel & Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- Karaibes Residence - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Pointe Tarare Nude/Naturiste Beach, 18.1 mi/29.1 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Le Gosier
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Le Gosier gets about 969.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°C