My experience is longer than the characters provided. =] My mom and I stayed here while evacuating from Irma.
1. The hotel charged me more than the original quote and refuses to refund the extra charges.
2. They have also charged me for an extra night, which they refuse to refund, despite promising to upon check out.
3. When we requested new linens, we were denied because the hotel was too busy.
4. Anytime we needed something from the desk, like toilet paper or towels, the staff demanded to know why and they "didn't understand" why we needed these things.
5. The room was smelly, my sheets were stained on arrival, and we found months old dog feces under the a/c unit.
6. Manager blatantly lies to customers, harasses them during breakfast to fill out online surveys for the hotel.