Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lautoka, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Port Denarau Marina, Port Denarau and Wailoaloa Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Lautoka
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lautoka
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Saweni Beach and Koroyanitu National Heritage Park. Snorkelling is a top activity, and Vuda Point Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Churchill Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lautoka. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tanoa Waterfront Hotel - This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Nila Beach Resort Fiji - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- First Landing Beach Resort and Villas - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Port Denarau Marina, 10.7 mi/17.2 km from the city centre, and Port Denarau, which is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away.
Dressing for Lautoka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 46 millimetres of rain falls on Lautoka each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 19°C