- Liked: Cleanliness
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Laughlin, The New Pioneer is on a river. Laughlin Labyrinths and Davis Dam are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bullhead City Community Park and Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails. Ready for a night out? Consider Laughlin Event Center.
- Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.) - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- BUMBLEBERRY FLATS – Family restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- CARVE DELI & MARKET – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Sassy Sues Saloon – Bar. Serves light fare.
- Watering Hole – Bar.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The room was dirty, all ice machines broken but offered a bag for $3.00...extremely noisy and called to get more towels twice. Security did not come when called at 3 AM but did stop by to reprimand my granddaughter for feeding the birds and threatened to fine us if it continued. Spoke with the manager and she made no offer of retribution