Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Lasswade, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle, restaurants and bars. Relaxing and welcoming, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its gardens.
- There are 2 Lasswade hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lasswade
- Popular cultural attractions include Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre, and Royal Yacht Britannia
- Families come for attractions such as Butterfly and Insect World, Royal Commonwealth Pool, and Our Dynamic Earth
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Hawthornden Castle, Greyfriars Kirk, and Palace of Holyroodhouse
- The countryside and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Arthur's Seat, Princes Street Gardens, and Holyrood Park are several places worth visiting
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Murrayfield Stadium or Easter Road Stadium
Staying in Lasswade
You might like Melville Castle for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Melville Castle with a 4 out of 5 user rating.