- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center is in the city centre and near the airport. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or Orleans Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 16 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 6 min drive
- Stratosphere Tower - 7 min drive
- High Roller - 11 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station - 2 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 9 min drive
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
- Piero's Italian Cuisine - 5 min walk
- Envy Steakhouse - 5 min walk
- Benihana at Westgate Las Vegas - 9 min walk
- 101 Mart - 10 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15.00 per day
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property was clean and every efficient. The best part was the staff. We watched these guys work together like a well oiled machine. They were super friendly and went above and beyond to make their guests welcome and comfortable. Jose, the manager did a great job working with his team and leading by example. I will stay there again and I will recommend this property to others.