Visitors can enjoy all that Lapua has to offer including the museums, rivers and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and cafes. In Lapua, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lapua
A favourite place to visit in the city is Simpsio Ski Centre. You'll also find Ruuhikoski Golf and Epstori Shopping Center in the area.
As you plan your trip to Lapua, you might not find accommodation options centrally located, but you can choose from 18 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Aparthotel Simpsiönkullas is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Lapua. This 3-star apartment in Lapua features ski slopes, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
- Hotelli-Ravintola Lapuahovi is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from central Lapua. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lapua can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Maatilamatkailu Peräkangas is 6 mi (9.7 km) from the centre of Lapua. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Seinajoki can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Lapua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 3°C and the night-time average to be -14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -5°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 9°C during the day and -12°C at night
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Lapua each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -12°C