Guests will want to experience the bars, restaurants and cycling in Lanvallay. Welcoming and relaxing, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lanvallay
- Top activities include a port and cycling, whereas Port of Dinard, Saint-Malo Ferry Port, and Port of Saint-Malo are great sights to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including St. Malo Citadel, St. Vincent Cathedral, and Les Remparts de Dinan
- The natural setting of the rivers is picturesque, and places to visit include Prieure Beach, Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer Beach, and Dinard Beach
Getting around Lanvallay
Lanvallay has plenty of options for transport. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in Lanvallay
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate Mercure Dinan Port Le Jerzual.
Mercure Dinan Port Le Jerzual, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lanvallay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lanvallay is 30 millimetres