Search Hotels in Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis hotel prices
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2020
Visitors to Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis are sure to enjoy the skiing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, mountain views and theatres. Top sights around the area include Val-d'Isere Ski Resort, Val Thorens Ski Resort and Courchevel 1650. In Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis, there are 35 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis
The city's natural beauty is on display at Mont-Cenis, Lac du Mont Cenis and Pointe Clairy. Additionally, you might want to add Auditorium Laurent Gerra to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Saint Charles Hôtel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Hôtel l'Alpazur - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Val-d'Isere Ski Resort, located 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Val Thorens Ski Resort, which is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away.
Dressing for Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis is 784.60 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C