Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants and fitness center
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Vevey hotel is located near the boardwalk, 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Chaplin’s World, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Freddie Mercury Statue and Golf de Lavaux. Musee du Vieux Montreux and Swiss National Audiovisual Museum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
2 restaurants, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 100 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Astra Hotel Vevey
In addition to a spa tub, Astra Hotel Vevey features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1291 square feet (120 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1291
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1912
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie La Coupole 1912 - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 20 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 20 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: CHF 60
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CHF 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50.00 per night
- Astra Hotel Vevey
- Astra Vevey
- Astra Vevey Hotel
- Hotel Astra Vevey
- Vevey Astra Hotel
- Vevey Hotel Astra
- Best Western Vevey
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.