Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLakefront hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Al Corno Beach and within 3 miles (5 km) of Baia delle Sirene Park and Golf Club Ca degli Ulivi. Church of San Severo and Church of San Nicolo and San Severo are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and WiFi in public areas. Free buffet breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a seasonal outdoor pool, a meeting room and a 24-hour front desk are on-site.
All 32 rooms offer WiFi, minibars and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Hairdryers, safes and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Hotel Du Parc
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff and a garden. On-site self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Pool sunloungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Hotel Du Parc has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and may not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR5 per night
- Hotel Parc Garda
- Hotel Parc
- Parc Garda
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 01 July to 31 August.