Search Hotels in Lahr
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Lahr has to offer including the golf courses and monuments. Top sights around the area include Europa-Park, Alsatian Museum and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Lahr
- The closest major airport is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 18.4 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lahr
Notable city landmarks like Ortenau and Storchenturm might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Europa-Park and Alsatian Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Lahr. This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Dammenmühle - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum, located 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city centre, and Rohan Palace, which is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) away.
Getting around Lahr
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lahr (Schwarzw) Station. Lahr might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lahr
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Lahr gets about 611.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C