Get an overview of this hotel Romantic condominium resort with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, this romantic condominium resort is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Kahekili Beach and within 3 miles (5 km) of Whalers Village and Kaanapali Beach. Black Rock is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away. Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station is 17 minutes by foot.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre are available at this smoke-free condominium resort. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli are on-site.
Condo resort amenities
Each condo features a lanai and a kitchenette with a fridge, a microwave and a dishwasher. Cable TV and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment, and guests can also appreciate conveniences, such as a sofa bed and a sitting area. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts
Renovations & Closures
- Selected guestrooms
In addition to an outdoor pool, Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts provides a spa tub and a fitness centre. The condo resort offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
This business-friendly condo resort also offers a BBQ, an arcade/games room and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 413
- Number of floors - 12
- Arcade/game room
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 26 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 26 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- DVD player
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed size
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Limited housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts has a restaurant on site.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Fishing on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cots (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Tax ID – 954582082
Please note that housekeeping is provided only for stays of 7 or more nights. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 31.98 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Laundry facilities
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 26 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 26 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Kaanapali Beach Club Resort Diamond Resorts
- Kaanapali Beach Club Diamond Resorts