Visitors can enjoy all that Laax has to offer including the ski areas and glaciers. Laax Ski Resort, Flumserberg and Arosa Lenzerheide Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area. In Laax, there are 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Laax
Favourite places to visit in the city include Laax Ski Resort, Laax Ski Area and Vorab Glacier Ski Resort. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vorab Glacier and Crap Sogn Gion Gondola.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Laax. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rocksresort - This 4-star lodge features ski slopes, 5 restaurants and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
- Hotel Bellaval - Our customers like the convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Signinahotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Flumserberg, 16.3 mi/26.2 km from the heart of the city, and Arosa Lenzerheide Ski Resort, which is 17.6 mi (28.2 km) away.
Dressing for Laax
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -4°C at night
- About 781.20 millimetres of rain falls on Laax each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C