Visiting La Rioja
Visitors can enjoy all that La Rioja has to offer including the monuments and museums. In La Rioja, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in La Rioja (IRJ-Capitan Vicente Almandos Amonacid), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Rioja
The city's cultural venues include Anthropological and Natural Sciences Museum and Museo Folklórico. Notable city landmarks like Plaza 25 de Mayo and Cathedral San Nicholas de Bari might be worth a visit. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat in La Rioja, you can choose from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- La Guadalupe Cabañas is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city centre. Located in La Rioja, this 3-star cabin features a kitchenette, free WiFi and a sofa bed.
- GM Rooms Rental Suites is 1.3 mi (2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in La Rioja can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Prisma Apart Hotel is located within 1.1 mi (1.7 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in La Rioja can enjoy access to free breakfast and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for La Rioja
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for La Rioja is 1072.10 millimetres
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C