Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out residence with a restaurant
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Lanslevillard is in the mountains, within 1 mi (2 km) of Val Cenis le Haut Gondola and Vieux Moulin Gondola, and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons. Auditorium Laurent Gerra is 1.9 mi (3 km) away.
Ski into Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, have a meal at the restaurant, and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 79 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Balconies and premium bedding are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Year Built 2005
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- In mountains
- Ski area nearby
- Ski lifts nearby
- Ski runs nearby
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 46 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Deposit: EUR 460 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 14
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 7 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 29
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 14.50 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .080 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village
- Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village House Lanslevillard
- Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village Lanslevillard
- Les Balcons De Val Cenis Village Hotel Lanslevillard
We should mention
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.