All about location!
Our family of 4 (children 5 & 7) stayed at Medanis in Nov during Thanksgiving break for 1 night at the end of our trip. We had traveled from Madrid, and are back to Barcelona for 1 night before headed back home.
1. Location was awesome. It was short walk from Metro station, including the L9 line to the airport. It was 2 or 3 stops away from the Sans train station that we came from, and the next day we take L9 to airport. 30 mins metro ride to airport.
2. When booking the room, it states maximum 2 adult and 2 children, can stayed in the same room so I booked it. But at check-in was told the room I booked cannot have more than 3 people?? Anyway, staff was nice and gave us a room at their Medanis apartment rental next door. Didn't try to charge us extra which was nice. But the place, even though it is an apartment is SMALL. 1 room, kitchennette counter, and a sofa bed. There's no room to lay your luggage anywhere.
3. Bed was OK comfortable. Clean.
4. Bathroom was small very small. You have to walk aside to the corner in order to close/open the bathroom door.
5. Cable tv with some English cartoon to entertain kids was nice.
6. Large balcony which is nice. When you look out from the balcony, one can feel like I'm totally immersed with the locals.
7. Safe and convenient area; and it's nice to be away from the touristy area.
Comment from Hotel Management
16-Dec-2017 by Madanis Staff, Hotel Management
First of all thank you very much for taking your time for as to write this review, we really appreciate that! We feel proud about how you talk about our location, how we are connected, and how quickly were our staff solving the problem about your reservation.
We are sorry that you were not happy with the size of your apartment, we take that under consideration.