- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Ellmau Ski Resort and Village
- 6 min drive
- Hartkaiser Gondola
- 7 min drive
- 7 min drive
- Kitzbuehel (XOH-Kitzbuehel Train Station)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Ellmau, Almappart Haflingertränke is next to a golf course. Bergdoktorhaus and Aaart Foundation are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Brandstadl Cable Car and Hochsoell Cable Car. Riedel Glas and Salvenaland Amusement Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Ellmau travel guide
- Ellmau Ski Resort and Village - 6 min drive
- Astberg Ski Lift - 7 min drive
- Hartkaiser Gondola - 7 min drive
- Bergdoktorhaus - 7 min drive
- Hintersteiner See Lake - 11 min drive
- St. Johann in Tirol Station - 16 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 95 min drive
About this property
Renovations and closures
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per day.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 15 years old.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 70 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on the length of stay).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and sofa beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Almappart Haflingertranke
- Almappart Haflingertränke Ellmau
- Almappart Haflingertränke Aparthotel
- Almappart Haflingertränke Aparthotel Ellmau
- Close to a ski area, ski runs and ski lifts
- On-site spa services
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Free cot/infant bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10 AM: EUR 14.00 per person
- 1 bar
- Linens provided
- Bathtub or shower
- Towels provided
- TV with satellite service
- Balcony or patio
- BBQ Grill
- EUR 15.00 per pet per day
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Next to a golf course
- In the mountains
Things to do
- 27 holes of golf
- Mountain biking on site
- Horse riding on site
- 8 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Großzügige Räume, top, nette Wirtin
Das Appartment mit Galerie ist sehr groß, der Balkon geht über die gesamte Hausbreite (!), es gibt zwei Toiletten, der gemeinsame Raum ist sehr großzügig, gerade mal das Licht in der Essecke ist etwas schummrig und die Galerieabsperrung ziemlich niedrig (Vorsicht bei kleineren Kindern), aber ansonsten top. Die Wirtin ist sehr nett, man kann früh Brötchen bestellen, die Sauna ist klein aber fein. Alles in allem eine Empfehlung! Mit dem Auto ist es kein Problem zu den Liften (kostenlose Parkplätze), per Skibus wahrscheinlich schon eher.