Get an overview of this hotel3-star Kuala Lumpur hotel in Bukit Bintang, walk to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bukit Bintang, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sungei Wang Plaza and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Petaling Street and Petronas Twin Towers are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, Dry cleaning and A 24-hour front desk.
All 235 properties provide complimentary wireless Internet access, room service (during limited hours) and cable TV. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. Kuala Lumpur's hotel also offers a fitness centre, dry cleaning/laundry services and room service (during limited hours). On-site self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 80
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 40 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 40 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: MYR23.30 for adults and MYR18.02 for children (approximately)
- Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur
- Capitol Kuala Lumpur
- Capitol Hotel Kuala Lumpur