Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelKuala Lumpur hotel in Bukit Bintang, walk to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bukit Bintang, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Jalan Alor and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Petaling Street and Petronas Twin Towers are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This hotel features a TV in a common area, free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas.
The Bathroom is shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Kuala Lumpur's hotel also offers a shopping centre, a television in common area and a lift service.
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2010
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 17
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Deposit: MYR100.00
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Apple Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Apple Hotel
- Apple Kuala Lumpur
We should mention
No pets or service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighbouring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.