Visiting Kuala Kubu Bharu
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Kuala Kubu Bharu, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, shopping and waterfalls. This hilly, riverfront city also attracts visitors with its hot springs and golfing.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kuala Kubu Bharu
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Lembah Beringin Golf & Country Club, Kelab Golf & Country Kuala Kubu Bharu, and Fraser's Hill Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- The waterfalls, hot springs and rivers exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are World of Phalanopsis Orchid Farm and Jeriau Waterfall
Getting around Kuala Kubu Bharu
There are plenty of options for getting around Kuala Kubu Bharu. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Kuala Kubu Bharu Station.
Dressing for Kuala Kubu Bharu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kuala Kubu Bharu is 80 millimetres