Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Spacious Holiday Apartment "seerose" Close to Lake Constance With Wi-fi, Balcony & Garden; Parking Available, Pets Allowed
Friendly Holiday Apartment "ferienwohnung Alpenrose" Near the Old Town With Balcony, Garden, Barbecue, Wi-fi & TV; Parking for a Fee, Pets Allowed
Cosy Holiday Flat "zimmer mit Kochnische Kletterrose" Close to the Old Town Centre With Balcony, Garden, Barbecue, Wi-fi & TV; Parking for a Fee, Pets Allowed
Visitors to Kreuzlingen are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, parks and shopping. Mainau Island, Sealife Constance and Affenberg are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Kreuzlingen
- The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kreuzlingen
The city's cultural venues include Kreuzlingen Planetarium and Observatory and Maritime Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Karusell Kreuzlingen is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Seeburg Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Kreuzlingen. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Swiss - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Hotel Plaza - Our customers like the comfortable beds and walkable location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Mainau Island, 4.1 mi/6.6 km from the heart of the city, and Sealife Constance, which is 0.6 mi (1 km) away.
Getting around Kreuzlingen
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kreuzlingen Station. Kreuzlingen might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kreuzlingen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -3°C at night
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Kreuzlingen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kreuzlingen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kreuzlingen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Kreuzlingen?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Kreuzlingen?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Kreuzlingen?
Kreuzlingen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kreuzlingen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kreuzlingen Airports
- Accommodation near Kreuzlingen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kreuzlingen
- Choose Your Kreuzlingen Hotel Style
- Search Kreuzlingen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kreuzlingen
- Hotels Near Kreuzlingen, Canton of Thurgau
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends