- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Agios Fokas Wildlife Reserve
- 2 min walk
- Psalidi Beach
- 12 min walk
- Agios Fokas Beach
- 2 min drive
- Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kos, Kipriotis Village Resort - All Inclusive is in the suburbs and on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Port of Kos, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Psalidi Beach and Tigaki Beach.
- Agios Fokas Wildlife Reserve - 2 min walk
- Psalidi Beach - 12 min walk
- Agios Fokas Beach - 2 min drive
- Kos Marina - 4 min drive
- Tree of Hippocrates - 8 min drive
- Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Macedonia I – Garden-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Italian Restaurant – Pool-view theme restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Ilios BBQ – Pool-view theme restaurant offering barbecue. Serves lunch daily.
- Atrium Greek Restaurant – Restaurant offering Greek cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Kipriotis Village Resort - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink