- Alipore Zoo
- 8 min walk
- Victoria Memorial
- 20 min walk
- Fort William
- 5 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.)
- 47 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kolkata, Taj Bengal is in the city centre. Victoria Memorial and Howrah Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit New Market and South City Mall. Check out an event or a game at Eden Gardens, and consider making time for Alipore Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Kolkata travel guide
- Alipore Zoo - 8 min walk
- Victoria Memorial - 20 min walk
- Kalighat Kali Temple - 3 min drive
- Fort William - 5 min drive
- St. Xavier's College - 13 min drive
- Kolkata Remount Road Station - 3 min drive
- Netaji Bhavan Station - 3 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A most welcoming and helpful staff made for an enjoyable visit.