- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Science City
- 16 min walk
- Nicco Park
- 10 min drive
- Salt Lake Stadium
- 11 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kolkata's Tangra neighbourhood, JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata is in the city centre. Victoria Memorial and Howrah Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit New Market and South City Mall. Check out an event or a game at Eden Gardens, and consider making time for Alipore Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Science City - 16 min walk
- Nicco Park - 10 min drive
- Salt Lake Stadium - 11 min drive
- Quest Mall - 13 min drive
- Acropolis Mall - 16 min drive
- Kolkata Sealdah Station - 5 min drive
- Central Station - 7 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- JW KITCHEN – Buffet restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- VINTAGE ASIA – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- JW Lounge – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Gold – Pub with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Reservations required.
About this property
JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The property was very noisy in the shared areas. The weddings take over the hotel and are quite intrusive