Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk hotel with 2 restaurants and golf course
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Klaipeda, this golf hotel is steps from Teatro Aikštė and Theatre Square. Old Ferry Terminal and History Museum of Lithuania Minor are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a golf course, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 50 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include refrigerators and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
National Hotel features a golf course. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1855
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Golf course on site
- Conference center
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
National Hotel has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golfing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 20.00 per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 42.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 42.00 (one way), (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4.50 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 35
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35
- In-room safe fee: EUR 1 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- National Hotel Klaipeda
- National Klaipeda
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.