- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- 5 min drive
- Black Lake
- 9 min drive
- Kitzbuehel (XOH-Kitzbuehel Train Station)
- 10 min drive
- Hahnenkamm Cable Car
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Kirchberg in Tirol
Located in Kirchberg in Tirol, Hotel Elisabeth is in a rural location and near a train station. Aaart Foundation and Bergdoktorhaus are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fleckalm Cable Car and Hochbrixen Cable Car. Travelling with kids? Consider Wildpark Aurach, or check out an event or a game at Kitzbuehel Tennis Stadium.Visit our Kirchberg in Tirol travel guide
- Fleckalmbahn - 5 min drive
- Black Lake - 9 min drive
- Kitzbuehel Church - 10 min drive
- Kitzbueheler Horn Ski Area - 11 min drive
- Hahnenkamm Cable Car - 11 min drive
- Kirchberg in Tirol Station - 3 min drive
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 110 min drive
- Where to eat
- Zeinlach Stube – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Lounge Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Open on selected days.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The stay at this hotel was delightful. The staff were very helpful and the spa area was great. The hotel provided a very welcome lunch. An idyllic setting and would definitely return in the ski season.