- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Highland Wildlife Park
- 6 min drive
- Dalwhinnie Distillery
- 16 min drive
- Gillies Rest
- 1 min walk
- The Deli @ Kingussie
- 2 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Kingussie, Arden House is near a train station and on a river. Kingussie Golf Club and Newtonmore Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Loch Insh and Craigellachie National Nature Reserve. Highland Wildlife Park and Speyside Wildlife are also worth visiting.
- Highland Wildlife Park - 6 min drive
- Dalwhinnie Distillery - 16 min drive
- Loch Morlich - 19 min drive
- Cairngorms National Park - 26 min drive
- CairnGorm Mountain - 26 min drive
- Kingussie Station - 3 min walk
- Inverness (INV) - 53 min drive
- Gillies Rest - 1 min walk
- The Deli @ Kingussie - 2 min walk
- Sugar Bowl - 3 min walk
- Joe's The Chippy on the Corner - 3 min walk
- Pam's Coffee Shop - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Arden House Kingussie
- Arden House
- Arden Kingussie
- Arden House Kingussie, Scotland, UK
- Arden House Kingussie
- Arden House Guesthouse
- Arden House Guesthouse Kingussie
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Two days in Arden house
Lovely B&B run by an even more lovely couple. We were well taken care of. The place is immaculate with beautifully arranged rooms. Delicious breakfast to top it all off. Thanks for having us...