Visitors to Khasab are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and mountain views.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Khasab
- The closest major airport is in Khasab (KHS), 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Khasab
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Khasab Beach, Al Halla Park and Public Garden. Additionally, you might want to add Khasab Fort to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Atana Khasab Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Khasab
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 38°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 35°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Khasab gets about 5 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°C