Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Khanom
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Khanom, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and dolphin viewing. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its beer, jungle and kayaking. A top attraction is Khanom Beach.
- There are 25 Khanom hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Khanom
- Taking a ferry, dolphin viewing and kayaking are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Seatran Ferry Pier, Donsak Ferry Terminal, and Raja Ferry Pier
- The beaches, the sea and jungle exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Khanom Beach and Khao Wang Thong Cave
Getting around Khanom
There are plenty of options for getting around Khanom. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Khanom
With 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Khanom, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 19 hotels ranging from GBP 16 to GBP 92 per night.You may enjoy one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hallo Villa @ Khanom
- Needa Rock Resort
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hallo Villa @ Khanom with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Needa Rock Resort has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Khanom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Khanom is 78 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Khanom?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Khanom, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Khanom?
What's the best place to stay for families in Khanom?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Khanom?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Khanom?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Khanom?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Khanom?
Khanom Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Khanom by Star Rating
- Hotels near Khanom Airports
- Accommodation near Khanom Attractions
- More accommodation types in Khanom
- Choose Your Khanom Hotel Style
- Search Khanom Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Khanom
- Hotels Near Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends