Keresley's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the bars and restaurants. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, spas and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Keresley hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Keresley
- Warwick Castle and Sarehole Mill are noteworthy landmarks
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Coventry University, Bullring Shopping Centre and ODEON
- Also well-known for its spas and gardens
Staying in Keresley
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Royal Court Hotel.
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate The Beechwood Inn.
Dressing for Keresley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 11°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Keresley is 24 millimetres