- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ta' Dbiegi Crafts Village
- 3 min walk
- Gharb Folklore Museum
- 13 min walk
- Basilica of Ta'Pinu
- 18 min walk
- Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.)
- 100 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kercem, Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is in a rural location. Ta' Pinu Shrine and The Citadel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Salt Pans and Popeye Village.Visit our Kercem travel guide
- Ta' Dbiegi Crafts Village - 3 min walk
- Gharb Folklore Museum - 13 min walk
- Tal-Massar Winery - 18 min walk
- Basilica of Ta'Pinu - 18 min walk
- Ta' Pinu Shrine - 18 min walk
- Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) - 100 min drive
- Where to eat
- Trattoria San Lawrenz – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- L'Ortolan Restaurant – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Il-Baldakkin Lounge – Pool-view bistro with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Gazbo (seasonal) – Poolside restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Malta Eco-Certified, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A pampered and relaxing holiday.
Very attentive and professional staff. On arrival, we had some fresh fruit, a bottle of sparkling water and some truffles brought to us. The service was impeccable. We had a one-bedroom apartment with all the amenities needed for a long stay. A full kitchen with modern appliances (stove, oven, full size refrigerator, dishwasher), dishes, pots and pans, stem glasses. The bathroom was very spacious with a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, again modern and functional. Robes and slippers, plenty of towels. Sundries are replenished daily. A comfortable great room (dining/living room) with a sofa bed and a large flat TV with some English Channels. Another spacious bedroom with a sitting area, desk, TV and King size bed. Another bonus was a small room with a washer/dryer, toilet and sink, an iron and ironing board. 2 balconies, one with table and chairs. The view is on the garden and swimming pools. Bottles of water were brought to the room daily. There is also a mini bar. A buffet breakfast is included with enough variety to please every one. There is also a special section set up for children. This is a great vacation spot for families. Plenty of parking with easy access. Gozo is a lovely island worth visiting and the Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is definitely the place to stay for a few days or more.