Visiting Kepala Batas
Guests will appreciate the golfing, restaurants and university in Kepala Batas. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Kepala Batas hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kepala Batas
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Kepala Batas Golf Club, Penang Golf Resort, and Kelab Tentera Udara are favourite sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include Kek Lok Si Temple, Fort Cornwallis, and Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- The university setting is a big part of this city, and Allanze University - College of Medical Sciences is worth a campus tour
Staying in Kepala Batas
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Hotel Seri Malaysia Kepala Batas.
Hotel Seri Malaysia Kepala Batas, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kepala Batas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 68 millimetres of rain falls on Kepala Batas each year