Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Royal Tunbridge Wells, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Tunbridge Wells Chalybeate, Dunorlan Park, and Assembly Hall Theater. Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery and Trinity Theatre are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 84 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LED TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 84
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Mallows - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Hotel Mercure Tunbridge Wells
- Mercure Hotel Tunbridge Wells
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel
- Tunbridge Wells Mercure
- Tunbridge Wells Mercure Hotel
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel Pembury
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Pembury, Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Ramada Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Royal Tunbridge Wells Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Tunbridge Wells
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.