Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Royal Tunbridge Wells, this romantic hotel is steps from Assembly Hall Theater and Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery. Trinity Theatre and Calverley Grounds are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 34 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, Egyptian cotton sheets, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Tunbridge Wells
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Tunbridge Wells is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Tunbridge Wells has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Bistro Tunbridge Wells
- Hotel Vin & Bistro Tunbridge Wells
- Vin Bistro Tunbridge Wells
We should mention
One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).