Overview of Hanamizuki
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Japanese Western Style Room with Private Open-air Bath, SAKURA
Japanese Western Style Room with Private Open-air Bath, MOMIJI
Japanese Western Style Room with Private Open-air Bath, TSUBAKI
Japanese Style Room, SUMIRE
Japanese Western Style Room, SATSUKI
About this area
Located in Kawazu, Hanamizuki is near the beach. Uehara Museum of Modern Art and Uehara Museum of Buddhism Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Kawazu Hachiman Shrine and Kinomiya Shrine. IZoo and Izu Bio Park are also worth visiting.
- iZoo - 14 min walk
- Imaihama Beach - 3 min drive
- Kinomiya Shrine - 5 min drive
- Kawazu Town Hall - 5 min drive
- Kawazu Bagatelle Park - 6 min drive
- Izuinatori station - 9 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 175 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hanamizuki Ryokan
- Hanamizuki Kawazu
- Hanamizuki Ryokan Kawazu